Wednesday, July 20, 2011

STRIPES

I know, I know, I know... I have been seriously MIA and my apologies but when you live at the beach and it's summer time it seems like there is always a new visitor coming into town and plenty of fun things to do outside of the house.  So needless to say there haven't been many DIY projects lately but I've been thinking about adding some interest to a little "hallway" we have in our home.  I call it a "hallway" because  it's more of a square rather than the traditional rectangular shape.  I was thinking adding some fun horizontal stripes would be a quick, cheap way to mix things up a bit.  Here's a few inspiration pics to think on for a while.


I like the third stripe used with this one.

The metallic in the paint adds a different aspect to the look

The chevron pattern is great... maybe too trendy?

Very classic & neutral

No comments:

Post a Comment