Saturday, September 10, 2011

Fabric Score

So I recently acquired a few yards of some pretty awesome fabric at an even more awesome price, $4.99 per yard.  I know, I know pretty insane right?  They were purchased at a really random store that just so happened to have some fabric scraps for sale.  With that said, I couldn't pick and choose how much fabric I could get because it was a "what you see is what you get" situation but I was stoked none the less.  Here are the pics of of what I scored.

 I got the blue/green ikat for $4.99 per yard for roughly 4 yards.  I plan on making a table cloth for my bed side table and a "runner" to lay at the end of the bed to tie the two places together and give the bed a pop of  the unexpected.  By the way this still retails at Ballard Designs for roughly $40 per yard.  Total score and the ikat is oh so trendy right now.


This one is actually prettier in person than it shows in this picture.  I was able to get just about 2 yards of this and plan to make a couple of pillows for the living room to add a pop of red in the mostly turquoise and greige room.  This is a Waverly print and is on sale right now at Joann's for about $30 per yard originally $50. 

I am so excited about my bargain basement finds and will be sure to update you on the completed products.

No comments:

Post a Comment