Monday, October 24, 2011

There's Been Some Baking Going On

There has been some serious baking taking place in mi casa as of late.  As the weather turns and the cooler it gets, the less I enjoy being outside...hence there has been some baking going on.  Over the last couple of weeks I have been baking up these little goodies, all of which I found on the oh so fab pinterest.  I will say I am by no means a pastry chef, my approach to baking is twofold simple and delicious.



Two Ingredient Pumpkin Cake
This one turned out ok, super easy and was good for just using two ingredients.

                                                          Cream Cheese Sopapilla
This one was amazing!!!  So good and very easy to make.

                                                              Honey Beer Bread
The bread was hands down my favorite, I made it with a lager beer and it was soooo yummy in this tummy. 

No comments:

Post a Comment