Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Tis the Season

So what do you do when you have close to zero extra dollars and Christmas is right around the corner?  You get crafty, that's what you do.  I have been doing some "research" aka spending entirely too much time on pinterest and have gotten some really good ideas.  Here's a look at what I've got cooking (note: nothing is actually cooking right now)  :)

I have started the process of the vanilla extract has it takes quite a bit of time to get to optimal vanilla extract status.





The scrubs will be made just prior to giving, I'm just on the hunt for cute jars that make since for a body scrub (ie have a large enough mouth to get your hand in to scoop the scrub).  And the magnet board is just a cute little gift that I may just make for myself.  I will keep you updated on how everything turned out. 

You can find all of these diy's and more via my pinterest page. 

No comments:

Post a Comment