Saturday, January 7, 2012

Summer...please get here

This weekend has been pretty mild here in NC, especially since the beginning of the week got into the low 20s at night..boooo.  I am in no way a cold weather person, my thoughts are if I want to be somewhere cold I will travel there.  I am much more of a warm weather gal, the heat and humidity don't bother me at all.

I'm looking forward to the days where it doesn't get dark until 9:30 and we can sit outside with friends and enjoy the warm summer weather.  Of course with thoughts of warm summer nights I am dreaming of creating a wonderful outdoor space to do just that.  Here's some of got on my mind.




Deck with plants, chairs, umbrella, and lights



Pinned Image




Pinned Image




Pinned Image



These last two are of our work in progress deck and yard with a cameo of our black lab mix Kiwi.  :)  She's so cute.

No comments:

Post a Comment