Thursday, March 8, 2012

Painted Edges

So this coming weekend, is kind of packed but I think I need to find some time to paint my door edges.  I've noticed a trend as of late and I think it adds and interesting component to a plain old door.  Remember, when I mentioned painting interior doors way back when?  Well  I've had a hard time making that leap...probably out of laziness truth be told.  But I think the painted door edge is a good way to get my toes wet in the door painting pool if you know what I mean.  Here's a few inspiration photos.


Pinned Image
Love the pop of orange and notice the painted legs on the chair?
Pinned Image
This one is my favorite, completely unexpected and a nice compliment to the brown and creams used in the bathroom and hall.

Pinned Image
The door color itself is awesome but the contract edging is what makes it.

No comments:

Post a Comment