Thursday, April 12, 2012

Drawer Pulls

So, I refinished the TV Stand last weekend (pictures to come) and am in desperate need of some drawer pulls. I bought some "temp" pulls at the oh so fab Target but I'm not sold on them. I want something classic yet a little unexpected at the same time.  I'm leaning towards antique brass but alas I can't find a brass drawer pull anywhere.  So, I may just take this hunt to the good old internets.  Here's a few I've been eyeing.  Any suggestions?

P3190-SN  
P3445-SN  

886-AE

Click to enlarge - Old World Classic Hardware Ring Pull - 1 9/16" in Antique Brass Dark - ( BMH-36306 )


Click to enlarge - Old World Hardware Ring Pull - 1 3/4" in Antique Brass Distressed - ( BMH-36446 )

Click to enlarge - Richelieu Hardware - Styles Inspiration - Solid Brass 1 1/4" Diameter Round Ring Pull in Burnished Brass - ( RI-74704 )

1/2/3 4/5/6

No comments:

Post a Comment