Monday, June 18, 2012

Feeling minty

So I, like most everyone else right now am officially on board the "mint train". I love the color and I love how versatile it is in home design.  It definitely mixes well with many different colors and metallic finishes.  Now I just need to figure out what I can paint mint green.  Until then, here's a peek at some minty goodness.  Enjoy!!!

I love this kitchen, it's so glamorous but the mint adds a playful side to an otherwise formal kitchen.  And p.s how cute is the light fixture to the right of the window.

 This is courtesy of good old Martha Stewart, and like always she brings it.  I love this office, how could you not feel inspired in a work space like that?

Another kitchen, completely different vibe than the first.  Definitely more of a cottage feel and definitely adorable.

I love the mix of mint stripes and the printed headboard.

This room brings it.  I love the gold metallic touches with the cream, dash of pink and mint walls.  Love, love, love.

 I love this kitchen.  The mint cabinets with the beautiful marble counter tops are amazing.

This bedroom looks so peaceful and I am loving those window treatments.




viavia / via / via / via / via / via
















No comments:

Post a Comment