Friday, June 1, 2012

Happy Friday

I hope everyone has had a good week so far.  For a short work week it sure does feel like I've worked three weeks in one. Unfortunately, I don't think the weekend will allow much time for relaxation.

We plan on having a multi-family yard sale at our home on Saturday Morning, bright and early at 7:00am.  I can only hope ours is as organized and successful as the one pictured here from Real Simple.  Somehow, I doubt since I just starting getting stuff together last night, haven't cleaned the dust off of anything, priced anything or even thought about how it would be "styled" at the sale.  On a plus note, I did put the add on craigslist last weekend for it, so I guess that's a step in the right direction.


I also need to starting working on the pillow covers I'm making for a client, she chose this beautiful coral fabric and I love it.  It will add such a nice pop of color to her living room and it's perfect for a home that is filled with two beach lovers.


I myself have been sitting on some table napkins from World Market that I'd hope to turn into throw pillows for my bedroom and would like to tackle that too.  World Market has a great selection of cloth napkins at really great prices and they are the perfect size for covering throw pillows. We'll see...no promises.


I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, enjoy!! 

1 comment:

  1. Great colors for anywhere. I hadn't thought about using napkins, but that is perfect.

    ReplyDelete