Friday, June 22, 2012

You know I have a thing for stripes...

I love stripes, I think they are the perfect way to add some interest to a room without being too trendy.  I posted about painting stripes on my walls here. So, I wanted to share some stripey (is that a word?) inspiration for you all this fine Friday.  What do you think about stripes in design?

This is from Lonny Mag, and if you aren't peeping that online mag monthly, you should.  It's chalk full of beautiful, eclectic spaces.


This beautiful bathroom from Sarah Richardson Design has a subtle, yet creative way to inject stripes into the space and I love it.


This living space is glamorous times 10.  I love everything about it. The graphic stripes, the Lucite table, the convex mirror, the list goes on and on.


This outdoor room is awesome sauce.  How could you not want to enjoy every moment outside in this beautifully designed space?


This bedroom is so peaceful and chic.  I love the tone on tone combo for the stripes and the injection of gold finishes to up the fab factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment