Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Anthropologie .... what, what!

We don't have an Anthropologie store in our town, the nearest is about an hour and a half away so whenever I am in a city that has one I do my best to make a trip there.  Now, as much as I would like to scoop up the vast majority of the store's contents, that is just not in this ladies budget.  But, I do love to wander through the home goods section of the store and admire how well they style spaces.  Most recently, when we were in Monterey I took a couple of snapshots to file as "future inspiration".

I love the wall mounted shelves and the furniture turned kitchen station.


Don't you love this bench?  It looks like a pretty simple diy project and it would match my coffee bag art.




They have some of the prettiest & unique bed linens.

This one is a little blurry but don't you just love the owl cook jars?

No comments:

Post a Comment