Monday, September 24, 2012

lemon zest honey lemonade...with a splash a vodka for good measure

So this past Saturday I came across the blog for Rolling Greens, and found inspiration with one of their cocktails they posted about.  I had to tweak it a bit because I couldn't find lavender honey anywhere, but did find some mighty tasty whipped honey with lemon zest at Whole Foods.  I mixed that along with some fresh squeezed lemon juice, some vodka and blended together with some ice to have a very delicious little treat.  I garnished the drink with a sprig of lavender and lemon slice just for appearance sake.  You can see the recipe for inspiration here, I adjusted it a bit with the amounts of vodka and honey I used but you can certainly do what you think is tastiest....just drink responsibly.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment